Today is part three of our content creation series. We’ve spent the past couple of days talking about lists. Today’s post is short and sweet because it’s talking about an easy concept to help you create lists with ease.
Focus on Benefits
Yep. Straightforward, isn’t it? Create a list of BENEFITS about a product or service. You can jazz up your headline to add excitement, but just start with a basic headline to get your ideas flowing.
- 10 Benefits of Grapefruit Juice
- Top 10 Benefits of Hiring an Accountant
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Being Organized
- 15 Hidden Benefits of Daily Blogging
Did you know that including a number that ends in a 0 or 5 produces better results when using a headline? It’s amazing what people study . . . Of course, you don’t have to limit yourself to those numbers. Sometimes uncommon numbers can work well. The higher you go, the more you appear to be thorough.
- 18 Amazing Benefits of Laughter Yoga
- 22 Eco-Friendly Benefits of Hemp
I think you get the idea 🙂 Use the concept of benefits to help you focus your creative juices. Tomorrow we’ll talk about another way to focus that takes a different path. Stay tuned!