If you've been reading this blog for the past week, you may have noticed a similarity about them that has nothing to do with their themes, graphics etc. An astute observer might notice the time each blog entry was posted in the morning. There's a reason for this.
How well your posts are received depends on so many factors. Time of day is one of them. Some stats for you to ponder about blog posts:
- The highest percentage of users read blogs in the morning.
- A higher percentage of men read blogs in the evening and at night.
- The average blog gets the most traffic on Monday.
- The average blog gets the most traffic around 11 a.m. Eastern time.
- The average blog gets the most comments on Saturday.
- The average blog gets the most inbound links on Monday and Thursday.
- The average blog gets the most inbound links at 7 a.m. Eastern time.
While we all hope to have a blog that is better than average, these numbers are interesting guidelines to follow.
Here's hoping you're having a great, active, online Monday!